Monday, October 4, 2010

paddled last night

Its been a couple of weeks since i've had the prevlige of feeling D's paddle, it wasnt as bad some of the other punishments i have recieved from D in the past. She was using a new paddle that i made for her ,and a riding crop that i purchased for her. The new paddle is pretty intense, its 3"+ 17" with a bunch of beveled 1/2" holes in it. We have been experimenting with figging lately and last night was one of times. D told me to get on all fours on the bed,then she put ankle and wrist cuffs on and locked me down ankle to wrist on side, just the way D like its, me restrained with my ass high up in the air nicely presented gor her. No warm ups with D straight to business with her new paddle in hand. Let me tell you , the sting from the paddle was unbelieveable, but that was not deturring D from giving me what i needed.so once again the old problem arose after a couple of minutes, with my wrists cuffed to my ankle on the outside of my legs i able move around to go flat on stomach bending my legs back in an attempt the protect my ass that felt like it was on fire. D imediately stopped to remedy the problem, now my wrists were between my legs cuffed to my ankles, let tell you that difinitely solved the problem. D went back to the task at hand, even with the gag in my mouth she still had to tell me to quiet down several times. The gag has become a regular tool of D's, she dosent like all the whining and complaining that i do when she is paddling me. Not being able to speak makes me concentrate more on what i am revcieving which is a good thing, we also have to consider the noise level to. Bound and gagged pleas of forgiveness and promises of good behavior ran thru my mind as D took care business. This went on for about 30minutes, out came the ginger that D had me prepare earlier. The ginger plug was about 1.25 in wide and about 5 inches long once again D got down to business, then in went the ginger and not to politely i might add, then she decide to have a cigarette while waited for the ginger in kick in,about ten minutes later D reappeared with her brand new pink riding crop in hand. Satisfed that the ginger was in place and workingy she began to apply her new crop to my ass without any concerns, this went on for about thirty minutes. D then asked me if i liked the new crop and was i glad i bought it for her,i shook my head as to say no,that was probably not the smartest to do. D then proceeded to give .me about 5 minutes of the hardest whipping i have ever had with a crop then she asked me again and i promtly shook my head to indicate yes.let just say somwthing figging, when you have fat piece of ginger up your ass it very easy to hold your position and not clench up,i think D is becoming very fond of this method in fact it wouldnt surprise me if figging becomes a regular practice with us. So D was now satisfied that i had enough,she gave my ass a nice rubbing. She slowly worked her way down to my balls and then to my cock. I guess D decided that i had taken my spanking well and i deserved a reward. So with the ginger still in my ass she began to stroke my cock and continued
for about 20 min, D is vety good at prolonging my orgasms and it drives me insane, when she does finally she allowed me to cum and cum i did. I shot such big,hard load i thought i was gonna passout. D removed the ginger from ass and untied me, upon inspection of my ass she imformed me that she was not happy with the results left from my spanking and next time the bench would come out and she would make up for it next time. D likes to be able to see the fruits of her labor displayed on my ass, if she doesnt see marks and or bruises on my ass then feels that she did not do her job correctly and should be repeated. So i have that think about and i will too, alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment